PT Merck Tbk is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world.
In Chemical business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceutical, we manufacture and markets well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, specifically in pharmaceutical business, our ethical division Merck Serono is looking for potential, dynamic and energetic candidates to fill the vacant position as:
Associate Business Development Manager
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta & Tangerang)
- In search for new product and confirm with feasibility study.
- Provide technical feasibility study for potential product prior sending to product development.
- Provide technical feasibility study for product going to be licensing-in project.
- Control project management on all products running at product development and provide necessary technical opinion to make project fit with time line.
- Provide financial feasibility study in products that are prepared to be launched whether it comes from product development activity or licensing in process.
- Liaise with commercial and technical issues during product development eg. supplier sourcing, 3rd party service help, consultancy help, etc.
- Having 3-5 years working experience in R&D /Business Development in Pharmaceutical company
- Proactive and think systematically
- Familiar with Technical Product Development
- Understand the pharmaceutical production process
- Expert in Technical product development
- Having knowledge about Product costing.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Good command in English (oral and written)
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, recent photograph, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the position code as subject on your e-mail. See our website on: www.merck.co.id.